Thursday, December 11, 2008

To Hannah´s Friends and Family

I have heard some complaints that I have not posted anything about Hannah yet. I urge all of you to be patient. Between bonding with my sister, the skyrocketing costs of internet, lazily relaxing on the beach, etc. etc., I have not had the time to post blogs. It was with this foresight that I had pre written a dozen or so entries.

I promise there will be tons of posts in the near future about my hilarious and clumsy sister. Again, ahoyhanoi urges patience...from you too, mom!

P.S. If some punctuation is wrong in this it is because I´m typing on a Thai keyboard that doesn´t allow me to use dashes or question marks. That is why I purposely didn´t write any questions in this entry.

4 comments:

Laura said...

i prefer to think of myself as hannah's "concerned public." glad you guys are well!

CourtneyC said...

Uh oh! A reference to Hannah being clumsy, I am now very concerned about Hannah's general well-being and clearly need an update immediately. I mean, how else are you going to get your viewing numbers up in the greater DC metro region (or let's be honest, just DC proper, Hannah doesn't fraternize with suburbanites)

Anonymous said...

Glad to see Hannah's D.C. and L.A. friends are as concerned about her as her mommy - don't worry ladies, Ben promised to be a good big brother and take care of her - or is she taking care of Ben...

Anonymous said...

Her New York friends are concerned about her too! Hope you're eating lots of noodles.